We are delighted to share some of our reviews from independent sources! As per our policy, Sweet Anthem does not pay or purchase advertising in exchange for reviews.
- From award-winning ÇaFleureBon, the Number 1 niche and natural perfume blog in the world and a top international fragrance/beauty site. New Perfume Review: Sweet Anthem Perfumes Timeless Collection 2017+ 1948 Beginnings, 1969 Revolution, and 2020 Hope by Robert Herrmann.
- From The Herb Society of America Blog, Sweet Anthem Fragrances go Herbal by Paris Wolf.
- From the Organic Beauty Blogger, Sweet Anthem Handmade Vegan Fragrance
- Like Sassy and Jane before it, xoJane.com is written and created by an entirely devoted community of women (and some token males) who have strong ideas, identities and opinions, who are living what they are writing about. Feel Good Fragrances from Sweet Anthem Perfumes
- From The Huffington Post, Solid Perfumes Will Make You Smell Good, Without All the Fuss.