Reviews & Press
We are delighted to share some of our reviews and press from independent sources! As per our policy, Sweet Anthem does not pay or purchase advertising in exchange for reviews.
- The Indie Business Network has put together a winning list of summer scents for 2022. We are so happy to have our newest scent, Noémie included.
- From Unicorn Goods, our Scents for Gents Solids were nominated for Best Men's Body Product in the Best of Vegan Awards 2017.
- From TotalBeauty.com comes conclusive evidence that Ella, with its unique combination of pumpkin spice and lavender, is a sure fire way to spice up your love life! "It sounds like something out of a fairy tale: a scent that promises to make a man fall for you..." Read more here. Either way, it is a customer favorite!
- From award-winning ÇaFleureBon, the Number 1 niche and natural perfume blog in the world and a top international fragrance/beauty site. New Perfume Review: Sweet Anthem Perfumes Timeless Collection 2017+ 1948 Beginnings, 1969 Revolution, and 2020 Hope by Robert Herrmann.
- From The Herb Society of America Blog, Sweet Anthem Fragrances go Herbal by Paris Wolf.
- From the Organic Beauty Blogger, Sweet Anthem Handmade Vegan Fragrance
- Like Sassy and Jane before it, xoJane.com is written and created by an entirely devoted community of women (and some token males) who have strong ideas, identities and opinions, who are living what they are writing about. Feel Good Fragrances from Sweet Anthem Perfumes
- From The Huffington Post, Solid Perfumes Will Make You Smell Good, Without All the Fuss.